Having your wisdom teeth taken out is no fun at all- as I found out earlier this week. And, having to eat soft foods for a week or two, isn't all that great either, but I've managed. So, if you will be enduring this lovely procedure in the near future, here is a list of the foods I have had the easiest time eating since my surgery:
- Tomato Soup- warm, creamy, just soup
- Mashed Potatoes- thicker, and better because Mom made them
- Macaroni and Cheese- a few at a time these little noodles have filled me up
- Creamed corn- sweet, soft, comfort food
- White bread dipped in my soup
- ICE CREAM!!
- Deviled eggs- in small bites
- Plain Peanut Butter
I hope this helps! Best of luck if you're having your wisdom teeth removed, and have an awesome weekend!!