Friday, December 19, 2014

What to Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal


Having your wisdom teeth taken out is no fun at all- as I found out earlier this week. And, having to eat soft foods for a week or two, isn't all that great either, but I've managed. So, if you will be enduring this lovely procedure in the near future, here is a list of the foods I have had the easiest time eating since my surgery:

  1. Tomato Soup- warm, creamy, just soup
  2. Mashed Potatoes- thicker, and better because Mom made them
  3. Macaroni and Cheese- a few at a time these little noodles have filled me up
  4. Creamed corn- sweet, soft, comfort food
  5. White bread dipped in my soup
  6. ICE CREAM!!
  7. Applesauce 
  8. Bananas
  9. Deviled eggs- in small bites
  10. Cheesecake 
  11. Plain Peanut Butter

I hope this helps! Best of luck if you're having your wisdom teeth removed, and have an awesome weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas, opinions, and other thoughts! Just please, be respectful and conservative in your language. Thank you! :)